About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Change is Eminent


These three cards describe my life events in the past couple of weeks. Last week was awful at work! I experienced several uncomfortable emotions and even briefly thought about changing jobs. I really love my job so the thought of leaving it was in defeat. Then on Thursday, I found out that my placement may no longer be funded. I immediately became content with the idea that I may have to change jobs. I've been thinking about starting my own business anyway. I will just have to be more creative with the pandemic we are experiencing. For now I will continue enjoying my job while I manifest what I will need.

Thank you, dear reader, for taking the time to read this. - Gypsy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment