About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Saturday, November 14, 2020

Signs and a Visit from Spirit

Yesterday morning I received a notification from Youtube music for a new Willie Nelson song. At the time, I blew it off and said, "Why did I get this notification? I don't like Willie Nelson!" I then went on with my day. For dinner, we ordered Chinese carryout. I sat in the car while my husband went in to pick up the food. For that quick moment, I cleared my mind and felt my mom with me saying "Happy Birthday!" I immediately started crying and was comforted that she was there, albeit a day early. 
After dinner, my husband and I were driving to pick our kids up from his sister's house. It was on that drive that the event from the morning dawned on me. It is true that I do not particularly listen to Willie Nelson, but my mom sure did in life! So it was then that I realized that the Youtube Music notification was in fact a sign from my mom that she was with me. 

Thank you Mom for visiting me!

Thank you for reading what I write - Gypsy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment