I started about 5 years ago. At the time, it predicted that I was pregnant before I could even get a reliable outcome from a home pregnancy test. Later on, it accurately predicted the sex of my baby before the 20 week ultrasound. I was so impressed by these findings! In the years since, I have been trying to master other methods of divination like tarot cards and communicating with my spirit guides. During this time I have put my pendulum on the back burner, so to speak.
A while back I engaged in a meditation to gain information from my higher self. Immediately I began "seeing" images of business cards and building a website. I took that as a sign that I should work on the website building course that I purchased on Udemy. Then a couple of weeks ago, I remembered something that medium told me during a reading. She told me to become a vendor at a local Psychic Fair. So I looked up the website for the fair and how to become a vendor. One of the requirements is that you must have a website. Well, my higher self was definitely telling me something!
Yesterday, I pulled out my pendulum and began ask questions again. It confirmed that I should make a website and business cards. It told me that I was able to give readings to people. Even though, I still have lots of self doubt. I have had a hard time finding motivation to reach out to people in online forums to practice. This pandemic has really zapped me of any energy and optimism. But I have decided that 2021 is not going to do that to me!
So if you have never worked with a pendulum, first look for one that resonates with you. Or you can make one with a ring and a chain/string. Once you have obtained a pendulum, you start by relaxing your hand and draping the chain over your index or middle finger, whichever is most comfortable for you. Then begin asking it "which way for 'yes'?" and "which way for 'no'?" When you ask one question, you wait for the pendulum to move and give you an answer. Most pendulums swing vertically for "yes" and horizontally for "no". But every person interacts with his/her pendulum uniquely. So ask your pendulum which motions it prefers. After you have established how it will answer, fire away with yes or no questions. If the pendulum begins moving around in a circular motion and it was not what it did for yes or no, then this is an indication that it does not know the answer at that time.
Go have fun and gain some insight from this very useful tool!
Thank you for reading what I write! - Gypsy Cat

No comments:
Post a Comment