Question: "Will we, as a society, overcome the difficulties we are facing?"
The Wheel of Fortune was a jumper card as I began shuffling. Which tells me that what we are experiencing right now will pass. Karma will work with or against us depending on how we choose to proceed. While there is so much strife, we are responding with changing our ways of thinking. I am very sad that it took several tragic events for our society to get to this point. I really thought we were past a lot of antiquated beliefs. I am, however, so proud of how younger generations are stepping up. I was having issues with the labeling of a major social movement. It took reading a friend's post about how her daughter explained it to her for me to fully understand what is behind this movement. I was distressed because it felt to me that one group was being singled out (in a positive way). But after reading the teenager's explanation, I realized that the group that needed it most was getting the attention and that other groups weren't less important.
We need to keep efforts moving ahead with caution and planning for the future humbly, with our hearts. Being overconfident could backfire and work against what we are trying to accomplish. The groundwork we are laying will build a worthy legacy for future generations. We will be setting a precedence and they will look to us as experts. We need to plan wisely and knowledgeably. This ties into an earlier post that I wrote about how Metaphysical mentors are saying we are moving into the Age of Aquarius. I truly believe that younger generations will help us ascend successfully. I have met some wonderful young people who are just filled with love and peace.
Thank you, dear reader, for taking the time to process what I wrote/channeled - Gypsy Cat
The Wheel of Fortune was a jumper card as I began shuffling. Which tells me that what we are experiencing right now will pass. Karma will work with or against us depending on how we choose to proceed. While there is so much strife, we are responding with changing our ways of thinking. I am very sad that it took several tragic events for our society to get to this point. I really thought we were past a lot of antiquated beliefs. I am, however, so proud of how younger generations are stepping up. I was having issues with the labeling of a major social movement. It took reading a friend's post about how her daughter explained it to her for me to fully understand what is behind this movement. I was distressed because it felt to me that one group was being singled out (in a positive way). But after reading the teenager's explanation, I realized that the group that needed it most was getting the attention and that other groups weren't less important.
We need to keep efforts moving ahead with caution and planning for the future humbly, with our hearts. Being overconfident could backfire and work against what we are trying to accomplish. The groundwork we are laying will build a worthy legacy for future generations. We will be setting a precedence and they will look to us as experts. We need to plan wisely and knowledgeably. This ties into an earlier post that I wrote about how Metaphysical mentors are saying we are moving into the Age of Aquarius. I truly believe that younger generations will help us ascend successfully. I have met some wonderful young people who are just filled with love and peace.
Thank you, dear reader, for taking the time to process what I wrote/channeled - Gypsy Cat

No comments:
Post a Comment