About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Friday, May 29, 2020

Tarot Reading 5/29/20


I asked the cards "what do I need to do with my life?" So it looks like I need to start a new journey. This is something that I have been grappling with for a little over a year now. I have been letting the fear of the unknown stand in my way. However, the cards are telling me to deal with the uncertainty and listen to my dreams. If I do set out on a new journey while listening to my dreams, I will become successful.

I feel that starting this blog is the first step on my new journey. In fact, last night I engaged in a conversation with my spirit guides and they thanked me for listening to them in starting this blog. They told me that it will serve me well. 

In an earlier post I talked about needing to bite the bullet and offer readings online. Well, I still have not done so. I am letting fear stop me. I am afraid that I will have too many requests and not enough time with work and family to complete the readings. This is actually kind of funny, now that I think about it, because I am not really reaching many people. I guess what it all comes down to is the fear that I will not be good enough. That is a deep rooted fear from my childhood, which I have been working very hard at overcoming. I am more than good enough!

Sounds like it is affirmation time! 😊

Thank you for taking the time to read this - Gypsy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment