Over the next 10-12 years, I developed a love for horror movies and anything paranormal related. As an adult, I became friends with other paranormal enthusiasts. We went on several haunted tours and amatuer investigations. One night, we attended an event that was a séance/investigation. During the séance, I was concentrating on a bell that was positioned in the middle of the table. It was placed there for the ghosts to ring as a sign that they were there. As I was concentrating, (because I really wanted to see and hear this bell ring) I "heard" a thought in my head that wasn't mine. It said, "We don't want to ring your damned bell!" I tried to dismiss it as my thought, but it couldn't have been because I wanted to see spirit move an inanimate object.
A few years later, for fun I took a class at the local community college on all things paranormal. In this class we did an exercise in psychometry. The teacher passed around objects and pictures that, as she revealed after the exercise, belonged to her grandparents. While I looked at the pictures and really concentrated on them, information appeared in my mind. I immediately "thought" that the man in a dress shirt and tie holding a guitar was a doctor. The woman standing on a sidwalk in 1960's attire was a nurse.
After a few minutes, the teacher asked everyone for their impressions. I was last to go and asked if either of them worked in healthcare. She affirmed that they both did and that the information I had received was, in fact, correct. The woman was a nurse and the man was a doctor.
Since these two experiences, I have been able to see spirit in my mind's eye and feel a particular ailment in which one was inflicted.
Thank you for taking the time to read what I write. - Gypsy Cat

No comments:
Post a Comment