About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

You CAN Manifest What You Want

Growing up manifestation was a concept that was never mentioned. I don't even think my parents knew what it was. In fact, I  had never heard of it until 2009/2010 when a documentary was recommended to me. That documentary is "The Secret". It is predominantly about the Law of Attraction. I thought it was good for motivation but never really took its message to heart. 

I let my sister watch the documentary and she ran with its message. She became an avid Abraham Hicks follower and I, now, call her a "Law of Attraction guru". She talked me into making her and myself mind movies. Mind movies are basically a digital vision board. I found pictures online, wrote affirmations and combined the two in a slide show which played to an inspirational song. My song was "Bring Me to Life" by Evanescence.

The mind movie was motivational but I didn't watch it everyday. So the more I listened to the new found revelations of my sister, I realized that I could write affirmations on a Post-It note and place it where I would see it everyday. That is exactly what I did. On a Post-It note I wrote "I am with my soulmate." "I am a wonderful mother." and "I am happy." I placed this Post-It note on my bathroom mirror where I would see and read it multiple times everyday.

It took 2 years of looking at this page of affirmations for them to start coming true. It probably also took 2 years for me to elevate into the proper level of vibration for the manifestation to work. 2 years after I started looking at these affirmations, I was introduced to my husband. I do believe that he is my soulmate. We were married 2 years later, the following year our daughter was born, and the year after that our son was born. I have not been happier!

So last year when I was in a job that I didn't like, I decided to put a Post-It note on my mirror. I don't remember the affirmations on this one but the gist was that I wanted to attract a job that I was passionate about and abundance of money. This time it didn't take long. I found a new job in probably a couple of months. I love my new job and I have the opportunity for overtime quite frequently.

This is proof that when you are in a higher vibration, you can manifest what you want more quickly.

I am truly grateful for what I have manifested as I am for, you, my wonderful readers. - Gypsy Cat

2 comments:

  1. I didn’t know about the mind movies. How did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it with a movie making software that was preinstalled on my computer. But I think you can do it with PowerPoint as well.

      Delete