About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Monday, May 4, 2020

Alice

I started to write this in my previous post and decided that it deserved to be its own separate post.

My husband is a medium of sorts. He gives spirit the energy needed to move on, cross over, etc. So our house is like a train station for ghosts. Most of the time, I don't even know that they are around. 99% aren't interested in me or our kids. They just want their energy and will move on. At night after our kids are in bed, my husband and I will hear tapping noises. Most living would blow it off as the water heater or refrigerator. But we are sensitive, so we know what the noises really are. I often tease him that he's "being summoned".

Anyway, a couple of years ago, my husband started telling me about this girl spirit named Alice. He related to me how she wants to be our granddaughter someday. But that's all he ever said. Around this time, I really got into meditation. When I would meditate, I would see a little girl about 7 or so with a blonde bob hairdo wearing a white lace dress. After seeing her, I told my husband what I saw and his vision of her was the same!

Last year, I enrolled into a psychic mentorship. One night, I was talking about our little spirit and my mentor asked, "Who's Alice?" I had not mentioned her name as it wasn't relevant at the time. But it was nice for both my husband and I to get validation on our gifts. 😊

Thank you for reading. - Gypsy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment