About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Active Spirits

Tuesday morning, I woke up at 4 am to the sound of what I initially thought was one of the kids' toys. My first thought was that my son was up playing. But he usually comes to our room when he wakes in the middle of the night. So I got up to investigate and discovered that Daniel Tiger was talking and singing on my daughter's laptop as she didn't shut everything down properly. But the computer was silent all evening and night. Which led me to believe that spirit was trying to get my attention. Even though events like this fascinate me, I was very annoyed as I could not fall back to sleep and I was rather tired at work that day.

Wednesday, my husband was telling me that a spirit portrayed itself to him via an odor of a Depends (adult diaper). As he was describing how disgusting this was, I had to roll my eyes and say "been there, done that". I am, after all, a nurse. I chose to be nice and mention that I have horror stories but not give him the gruesome details.

For those of you who aren't aware, Tuesday, August 18, 2020 was a black new moon. During this rare moon phase, the moon's energy is enhanced and the spirit world is more active. Well we certainly exoerienced that. I also had a rough time dealing with my shadow self. Some of my insecurities came to light and annoyed the hell out of me (and probably the few unfortunate souls who listened to me agonize over them).

I hope you had a better experience with this black moon and thank you for reading my rant. - Gypsy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment