About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Saturday, September 12, 2020

The Generosity of the Universe

Since the pandemic lockdown in April, my dentist's office had not charged me anything. So I have been worried about incoming bills. In addition, I have been experiencing mystery pain. The tests performed to investigate this pain are quite expensive, as my health insurance is not the best. After the most recent conversation with my sister on the law of attraction, I decided to stop worrying about the incoming bills. I decided that I will deal with them as they come. 

Now that my mind is in a more positive space, the universe has been very generous in finding me money. This week I had an opportunity to work 4 hours of overtime, which pays time and a half. Plus Monday was a holiday, which also pays time and a half, and I worked 10 hours. Then my supervisor asked me if I could make a quick visit after work on Monday. Quick visits usually pay $50, but since it was a holiday and I was helping my supervisor, she authorized time and a half on top of the $50. When I went to the dentist yesterday, I asked for the balance of my account. The total amount that I owed was $300 to $400 less than I expected!

Out of the blue yesterday, a friend texted me offering some watermelon from their garden. So not only did the universe ensure financial abundance, but it found a way to give us lots of watermelon. 😊

I should have just trusted in the universe. It ALWAYS ensures that I have the money I need. I, first, noticed this phenomenon when my ex-husband annually wanted new vehicles and we had to come up with money for sales taxes. This would have been impossible with all of the other expenses we had and the fact that he frequented the local casino. However when the sales taxes came due, I seemed to find extra money in my checking account for them.

I hope my good fortune helps you find ways to trust in the generosity of the universe too! Thank you for reading what I write! - Gypsy Cat

1 comment:

  1. That's great about the money and the watermelon is a bonus too!

    ReplyDelete