With the current pandemic, practicing spirit communication for others, who can validate the spirit coming through, is challenging. I am not comfortable joining a psychic development circle in person and I haven't found any online that seemed legit. The ones I found had invalid websites or didn't feel right.
[A couple of years ago, I tried attending a psychic development circle in my area. I had a bad experience. First, I didn't know what skills I had or wanted to harness. Not to mention, I was paired with someone who was all but deaf. So she talked as I listened. It ended up being everything but figuring out or harnessing my psychic powers.]
I did practice tarot readings online one weekend. I had a wonderful experience, which I covered in an earlier post. But I don't know if utilizing an online platform to communicate with spirit would be beneficial practice for me. I guess it could be via chat or telephone. (The idea in that sentence just popped into my head! Thank you Spirit Guides, most likely Peter!) Well it looks like I have an avenue to practice.
Anyway, the other day I was thinking that I could try to communicate with spirits that I know and ask for validating evidence. Immediately my dad's face came to mind and the song "I love you a bushel and a peck". He sang that song to my sister and me when we were little. I didn't prepare for a session, i.e. get into a trance state or even a quieted mind state. So I just blew it off as an example of how spirit could come to me and validate their presence.
Last night, again I didn't prepare for a communication session, but my dad's face came into my head and "I love you a bushel and a peck" and also another song, "Aba Daba Honeymoon" was being sung into my head. It was my dad's voice as I had heard many times as a child. My eyes began to tear up. So I quieted my mind and scenes of me with my first boyfriend and my ex husband played into my mind. Then nothing. I have no idea what message my dad is trying to relay to me.
Maybe he approves of my current husband? Maybe he doesn't? Maybe he is trying to inspire me to tell my husband to reach out to him for help on a wood working project? [My dad was a carpenter by trade and made wonderful wooden creations.]
This is where I need practice. I need to figure out the symbolism that spirit is using to communicate with me.
Thank you for reading what I write - Gypsy Cat

No comments:
Post a Comment