I asked if they planted a thought into my head. My husband and I have been stressing about our daughter starting school this year with the Pandemic. We were leaning toward an online academy. We had already enrolled her in a local school and had not taken actions to change schools. I kept having this feeling/thought that her school would offer an online option. Today I saw on the school website that they are, in fact, offering an online option. My spirit guides confirmed that, yes, they planted the thought of an online option into my mind.
I asked if the Pandemic will end soon. They said yes and no. Things will be different. Fear will leave. I think in our next conversation I will ask for more details on this.
This next answer blew my mind! I asked when we will enter the Age of Aquarius. The response was 20 years. I asked if I would witness it in this life. They said, "Yes, you will be a teacher." WOW!
Thank you, dear reader, for reading this - Gypsy Cat.

That’s great there is an online option. That’s wonderful about your brother. And the coming age of Aquarius
ReplyDeleteThank you! This was a really mind blowing conversation.
Delete