About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Friday, July 24, 2020

Gratitude

This morning, my son asked me to play with him. I don't get the opportunity often so, with it being my day off, I jumped at request. We played cars. I had so much fun! I was like a little kid - so amazed at the capabilities of his toy cars. I, immediately, thought back to my childhood where I was not able to have my own toy cars. My mother said that they were boy toys and I didn't need boy toys. So now I get to relive parts of my childhood the way I want to!

After this wonderful bonding experience, I started thinking of other things in which I am grateful. I am still madly in love with my husband after being together for 8 years. I have 2 beautiful, wonderful children. I have a job in which I feel that I can remain safe in doing. Since this pandemic hit, I am working 2 hours of overtime every week. So I have financial abundance flowing to me. I am coming into my power. I am able to be my true self more and more. I have friends and a husband who support and foster my true self. I am still very close to mu sister and our friendship is still going strong.

What are you grateful for today?

Thank you, dear reader, for your time. - Gypsy Cat

2 comments:

  1. I’m grateful for my family and friends. For my husband and the fact that he is so supportive. I’m grateful for the lessons of the past even if I didn’t enjoy them at the time. I’m grateful for the joy my cats bring into my life. I’m grateful I have a decent job, money to pay my bills and put food on the table. I’m grateful for the roof over my head. I’m grateful in spite of everything going on in the world for the fact that it has brought me closer to some family members and that my husband and I have slowed down on the weekend since we are home. We are working on our home enjoying cooking together new recipes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! It is always good to be grateful for family and spouses. :)

      Delete