About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Back to Normal

I frequently find myself wishing things would go back to normal. But what normal? I certainly don't want to return to a society that treasures greed and materialism above love and kindness and generosity. 

Metaphysical teachers and mentors are saying that this is an opportunity for the lightworkers to change the way we as humans treat our Earth and each other. They say that this transition will lead us into the Age of Aquarius. I am in total agreement with them!

I came to this plane of existence as a lightworker. I always felt that I was here to bring peace and to help others. I never saw the need for physical altercations and went out of my way to help people who used me in return. While I have grown to recognize my self worth, I still have this inane desire to help those in need. These days I am very particular on who and in which situations I offer my assistance. 

I would really like to live in a society where we can all be kind and help each other unconditionally. This is the reality that I would like to co-create with other lightworkers. Together we could ensure that poverty, hunger, abuse, homelessness, and hate are eradicated!

Who is with me?

Thank you for taking the time to read what I write - Gypsy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment