About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Tarot Reading 4/18/20


In this reading, I asked the cards "What do I need to know for this week?"

Interpretation: The time is now! It is time to turn my new ideas into actions. I am awakening to a brighter future and need to let go of past feelings of inadequacy. I am on a journey of growth. So observing all of the details along the way would serve me well.

Lately, I have been trying to think of ways to turn my new found passion into a way of making money. However, I do not yet feel confident enough to do readings for others. When I do, it is a 2 second blurb and I don't feel right about even charging anyone for that.

Today my spirit guides gave me the idea to start this blog. So I hope that along with becoming better at interpreting the cards with out looking each one up, I will also be able to tell a more lengthy "story" for lack of a better word.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I am writing - Gypsy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment