About Me
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Tarot Reading 12/6/19
As the title indicates, I did this spread back in December. I am just so proud of how well I interpreted it that I wanted to share it. 😁
In this spread I just asked the cards for a general reading.
Interpretation: I have been working on my intuitive talents and working toward mastery of them. I'm not quite there yet but am doing well. I will discover new talents and/or confidence. I will be able to celebrate my accomplishments.
I believe that this reading is telling me that soon I will gain the confidence I need to read for others. I am a perfectionist of sorts and believe that I need to give readings on the level that someone with 20+ years of experience would. I know that this is unrealistic for a novice, but I can't shake that feeling of inadequacy.
Thank you for your time in reading what I write - Gypsy Cat
Labels:
Tarot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment