About Me

My photo
I'm rediscovering who I am and what I am passionate about.

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Hail and Welcome!

Hello.
I am starting this blog as I feel I've received guidance from spirit to do so. I am on a spiritual path and developing my psychic abilities. Along this path, I am becoming more and more familiar with Tarot. So my spirit guides told me to utilize a blog as a platform to help me in interpreting tarot readings. If you choose to read my musings, you will see tarot readings, epiphanies from meditation, and anything else that happens in my life relating to Metaphysics. Right now this is my hobby and I'm hoping to turn it into more one day.

In addition to Tarot, I have participated in past life workshops. In one of these workshops, I saw that I was a "Gypsy Fortuneteller" in a past life. So it was no coincidence when I was contemplating my display name, that "Gypsy" popped into my head.

Also, I want to mention that I, myself, am an oxymoron. I have been trained in science and logic and work as a Registered Nurse. However, the paranormal and ideas of psychic abilities have always fascinated me. Of course working in hospitals, can give anyone open to the experience a belief in the paranormal and hauntings. My experiences are too many and most likely should be in a separate post. 😊

Thank you for your consideration in reading what I write - Gypsy Cat

2 comments: